- Company formation, closure and administrative services
- Advice on corporate structuring and licensing
- Advice on establishing and developing free zones and related regulatory and legislative framework
- Advising on and implementing changes to corporate ownership structures
- Corporate due diligence for share and asset acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Commercial Agencies and Distribution
- Anti-Corruption; While many clients may be familiar with foreign legislation such as the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the UK Bribery Act, they are often less familiar with local law requirements. We have the experience to advise on local anti-bribery and corruption legislation in the context of dealings with both public officials and the private sector.
- Advice on employment law in the public and private sectors, whether onshore or within the free zones, including: Policies, procedures and contractual documentation Service agreements, employment contracts
- Dealing with labour departments and authorities in relation to filings and
- We advise on general commercial property transactions.
- Hospitality development and asset management
- Tenancy contracts
- Dealing with local municipalities and government authorities in relation to real estate and land registration/property matter
- Data Protection
- Filing and registering applications with the various relevant ministries and authorities